If you are getting this error while running our software then you can easily fix this by following the steps below.
To fix this error just follow the steps below.
2. Go to your settings folder and click on Time & Language button and then related settings.
3. If you are using Windows 7, you can simply skip step 1 & 2 above, click on the Change date, time and number formats as shown in red below.
3. The Region window will open as shown below, click on the additional settings button.
4. When the additional settings window opens, change the List Separator value to a comma, it is probably set to a semi-colon as standard with your region.
5. Restart cAlgo or cTrader and try again, it should work now.