Search
GBP
ENG
Trading Software
    Menu Close
    18 Jul 2019

TECHNICAL ERROR OF INDICATOR, DI Volume Activity and Weis Wave Volume Collection

28 days ago
    Please take a look. When testing at different time intervals (currencies, raw materials), the indicator does not show from 1-2 volume bars. One or two volume bars missing when creating a candle. I took into account the depth 1-10 settings. PDF scrn, marked with stars sent to support . cTrader platform current version: 3.5, Windows 10 Home operating system.
    27 days ago
    Hi, Artur,

Can you supply a screen-shot here so the vendor can investigate, please?

Paul.
    24 days ago
    Hi Artur,

I receive  from Paul your print screen about this issue.
    The WeisWaves Indicator works by this way. In certains cases it need to wait the cosolidation of the parameters settings to draw the waves and the accumulated volume. So depending of the time frame selected the indicator will "hide" this bars until confirmated that the parameters are achieved. Its happen because the wave moviment can't be drawing in real time in this case.

The most common analysis with this indicator is evaluate the market flux in moviments. Thus, you can visualyze the market "fuel" in that moviment and the statistic probability from it.

At your disposal for everything.

Thanks a lot for feedback.
    24 days ago
    Igor Joaquim wrote:
    Hi Artur,

I receive  from Paul your print screen about this issue.
    The WeisWaves Indicator works by this way. In certains cases it need to wait the cosolidation of the parameters settings to draw the waves and the accumulated volume. So depending of the time frame selected the indicator will "hide" this bars until confirmated that the parameters are achieved. Its happen because the wave moviment can't be drawing in real time in this case.

The most common analysis with this indicator is evaluate the market flux in moviments. Thus, you can visualyze the market "fuel" in that moviment and the statistic probability from it.

At your disposal for everything.

Thanks a lot for feedback.

Hi, Igor. Thank you very much for the message and interest in the problem. I thought it was a technical error of the indicator, because I am using a similar indicator on the MT4 platform and showing me all the real-time volume bars. The free form of the WeisWave pointer does not only show 3 in the back of the volume bar. Shows the last column of the volume. I think it has its pros and cons. The advantage is the more reliable signal quality, and the downside is the delay, because it is not known what the volume of the current candle is, and this is very important in the trade using this technique. Maybe it is worth improving this configuration if it is possible, or improving the free indicator by missing a bar and making one super paid indicator? What do you think about it? Please write.

I Greet Artur.
    24 days ago
    Thank you again Artur.

The MT4 Indicator that you refer does not miss the bars because are repaint when the move goes to another side. In DI WeisWave I optate not to repaint and wait for the update parameters.

I appreciate your suggestion I will analyse. I ever do the updates and improvingsof the indicators.

Keep in touch. I am at your disposal.
    24 days ago
    Igor Joaquim wrote:
    Thank you again Artur.

The MT4 Indicator that you refer does not miss the bars because are repaint when the move goes to another side. In DI WeisWave I optate not to repaint and wait for the update parameters.

I appreciate your suggestion I will analyse. I ever do the updates and
    improvingsof the indicators.

Igor, Thank you very much for your time and commitment to the matter. It's a great indicator. Sometimes a modest idea and a small change can change a lot in trade, and after all, each of us wants to be successful. Best wishes, I stay in touch with Artur.
    Keep in touch. I am at your disposal.