Search
GBP
ENG
Trading Software
    Menu Close
    17 Sep 2019

Harmonic Pattern Detection Bugs

10 days ago
    If you find any bugs with this trading tool than please tell us about it by posting on this forum by clicking the reply button.

Click here to tell us about bugs.
    7 days ago
    It seems the indicator doesn't send telegram messages, I tried to test that  specific feature, but with no success, I already followed the tutorials for creating telegram bots before and I don't know why this doesn't work, this may need to be checked out.
    7 days ago
    Hi, Lurii,

We just tested this feature on our machines and it is working ok, to help us identify the problem, can you confirm that you can send a telegram message using the tool below.

https://clickalgo.com/ctrader-email-telegram-sms-testing-tool
    6 days ago
    I solved the Telegram issue, it seems it was just me as I put the wrong ID.

So far I didn't found any bugs, maybe just a little one which doesn't affect the analysis much. When you just open the indicator on a chart and check all Harmonic Patterns and it finds some or one it still shows "No Harmonic Patterns Found"

https://prnt.sc/p4i4gu
    The img code doesn't work on forum, that's why I put it as link

Another idea is to change the default text color or add another one specific for the bearish, as it is now it might be easy to produce a little confusion when reading the charts and see the text green for bearish patterns, which are default to red. Something like Orange, Blue, Yellow or even Grey, as maybe there are people who don't use the dark template of cTrader (which I personally find it hard to believe).

As far as detection goes, hard to test on high timeframes as that will take too much time and I'm sure you want to make this tool public as soon as possible, I will test on lower timeframes to see if it detects without refreshing the charts, that will make the messaging system worth it, otherwise people can just check every chart with the indicator in it and it will automatically show.

I also need more time to check the how good are actually these patterns drawn compared to manual analysis, they do however look better in design than what indicator I had before.
    6 days ago
    Hi, Lurii,

Thank you for your feedback, you can change the colours of the patterns and text using the settings window, take another look at the demo video. If you click on the button which says 'Pattern Text Color' you can change it to anything you want. Also, what ever value you set in the settings window, it will remember the next time you open cTrader.

Paul.
    4 days ago
    Hi,
    it seems to me, that the indicator doesn't detect any new patterns in real time unless the chart is refreshed or until I go to the settings and click on "save and exit". The "display popup" is set to yes, but it doesnt pop up any window, nor is any new pattern displayed until I click on settings and then on "save and exit" or I refresh the chart.
    4 days ago
    Thanks, Jan,  we are adding a new setting called Auto-Scan where you can set it yes or no.

If the auto-scan feature is turned On then on each candle close it will search for new patterns, so on a 1-minute candle, the software will search for new patterns.
    4 days ago
    Hi,

I have loaded this up on all 28 paris and I could see the pattern's however when I unticked the "last pattern" checkbox and re-ticked it, for some reason there are no pattern's now available on any chart but there was before, not even the past ones are showing
    3 days ago
    Hi, Waqaar,

Try reducing your pattern accuracy value in the settings window.
    3 days ago
    Hi,

How do I adjust the size of the panels so that they are not squashed. Same with the Risk and Reward open account information panel.Thank you.
    3 days ago
    luke wrote:
    Hi,

How do I adjust the size of the panels so that they are not squashed. Same with the Risk and Reward open account information panel.Thank you.

Hi, Luke, you probably have a custom font display setting on your PC, to correct the issue take a look at the support page below.

https://clickalgo.com/product-scaling-issue-clickalgo-ctrader