Trading Software
    Menu Close
    24 Nov 2020

cTrader MACD Auto-Trader & Instant Alerts

18 days ago
    Hi Paul,

Excellent cbot!!!

I have a question:

How can I change the “AUDIBLE SOUND” that comes with the POP-UP WINDOW???
    I would like to change it to the same sound of the normal Price ALERT or another one.

"POP-UP WINDOW
    This is the simplest instant message event where a simple pop-up window will be displayed on your desktop together with an audible sound."

Regards,
    Francisco
    9 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    Hi, Rahat, thank you for the feedback, your suggestions have been noted and will be reviewed in the next update.

Hi Pual,

Thank you for the reply, don't know when the next update will be, so is that possible to get it now as required by paying the service fee/cost?
    Regards,

Rahat Ali
    9 months ago
    Hi, Rahat, thank you for the feedback, your suggestions have been noted and will be reviewed in the next update.
    9 months ago
    Dear Paul,

I am interested to buy this product but I required some additions/modification in it. Can you please check and let me know if it is possible and what will be the cost?

Here is the list.

1. In the four options you gave, I want you to also add 5th option "MACD is greater than zero" in Bullish Panel and add "MACD is less than zero" in the bearish setting panel.

2. Currently, if we set SL and TP "0" then it will close and open the trade on crossing MACD Line with Signal line. However, I also wish to add the option When"MACD is less than zero"then if the buy was open, close buy and open sell, and when "MACD is greater than zero"then if sell was open, close the sell and open the buy.

For above both you can give options to check/uncheck to enable and disable the condition.    

3. I also want to add two EMA, let say EMA 10 and 20, to open a buy, bot will check MACD signal settings also if the 10 EMA is greater than the 20 EMA.
    And for sell, bot will check if 10EMA is less than 20 EMA. If all conditions true then buy or sell will open accordingly.

4. Please also add one long time frame moving average filter with enable/disable option, if select the MA or EMA let say 20 EMA and time frame select "Daily" if the market is above the EMA then the bot will open only buy position and if below the EMA then only Sell position.  

You can give set of parameters to select the MA or EMA values etc.

Your existing system and settings can remain the same, you just need to add the above 4 points I mentioned.

Regards,
    Regards,

Rahat Ali