Search
GBP
ENG
Trading Software
    Menu Close
    24 Nov 2020

NinjaTrader Alarm Manager Assistant

one month ago
    Hello Mike, No worries and thanks for everyone's help. To reset NinjaTrader 8 for the desktop computer and make the NinjaTrader Risk Management Assistant work, first renamed the Documents/NinjaTrader 8 folder for a backup of chart settings, drawing tool settings, workspaces etc. Then uninstalled NinjaTrader 8 and reinstalled and copied over backup files and licensing and setup connection. Then imported the Assistant back and retested all features to find it working correctly. If any one needs help on this, let me know. This will retain your NT8 settings, ATMs, chart templates etc but makes NT a fresh install.
    The Risk Assistant is really a powerful product and recommend this to anyone needing help managing risk. There is not much out there that comes close.
    one month ago
    Hi, Ricky,

That is good news, thank you for your feedback as this will help other customers who use this product.
    one month ago
    Update on a recent find: Well have some good news. Tried the Assistant on a fresh install of NT8 on my VPS and everything seems to work correctly and it will close out positions for both winning and loosing trades. Before trying, I've removed the Assistant and associated files from the my main desktop computer and then reinstalled. Noticed that the Assistant value settings are still remembered so there must still be setup files still on computer that it sees from last install. So there is something corrupted preventing the Assistant to work properly even after removing and reinstalling. The first version that was installed definitely did not work initially. Versions 2.3.1 seems to work but only on a fresh install of NT8. May have to uninstall NT8 on the desktop but need to review as I have specific settings for other tools that need to be protected.
    one month ago
    Hi, Ricky,

Please allow 5-10 days to investigate this.
    one month ago
    Hello Paul,

Have been working with customer support on the issue of closing out losing trades automatically and the latest version is now 2.3.1. Initially the reported issue. Now with version 2.3.1, this has been partially fixed and the only one that works properly is "Account equity drops below". This works when equity drops below xxxx amount and will also log an event. However, the "Net profit losing more than" still does not work. Then tested all of the other settings for both loosing and gaining positions that will close out if selected and they do not appear to work nor do they report a log event. Is it possible to test all of these features to see if they work properly on your side? I've tested many times and not successful. Thanks and regards. Ricky
    4 months ago
    Hi, Briand, If you have purchased this product please contact support@clickalgo.com with your issues and you will get priority support.
    4 months ago
    Hello,

Any development timeline with this product?  I purchased the license once my 14 day trial expired and am looking forward to an update to resolve numerous issues I am encountering.
    6 months ago
    We have all the required information to investigate, please do you post any further comments
    6 months ago
    Not sure what's going on here but my replies are getting deleted.  I have screenshots and additional data  if you care to see more.
    6 months ago
    Bugs reported by customer using trial version.

Daily PnL and Weekly PnL is dysfunctional. I have a realized PnL from one day of trading at +1530 and Daily/Weekly show (-)2675

-Daily profit target alarm (set at 1500) also not functioning properly, related to above comment perhaps

-I had a balance drop below target value alarm go off, it was set to alert when down 3%. The account was up over 3%, related to above?

-Ninja trader has crashed 2x during my first trading session while using this add on, I believe it was related to the web feeds, I have since turned web feeds option off in settings