Search
GBP
ENG
Trading Software
    Menu Close
    26 Nov 2020

un linking of charts

9 days ago
    Thank you both for your feedback, but the issue is with any cBot that starts on a chart, the chart linking icon changes to unlinked, this is an unfortunate limitation of the trading platform and we have no control on how it works.

[Response from Spotware]
    The chart must be unlinked because we would have to lock all the linked charts because on the one there is a cBot running
    9 days ago
    David wrote:
    When i open  Risk Reward  on a linked chart the link is broken and wont re link until the bot is removed . Any suggestions please

I have the same issue. Every time, I have to click to the colour of the linked chart tag (let's say blue) and it will give you the chart you want. In other words, I have 3 linked charts.
    2 months ago
    Hi, David, this is a limitation of the platform and our product, unfortunately.

To discuss this subject further please talk to us on our instant chat group.

https://clickalgo.com/live-chat-support
    2 months ago
    But that destroys the link between chart and active symbol panel which means you have to re enter name of pair in chart list and active symbol panel
    2 months ago
    Hi, David, this would be a feature of the platform and would apply to any bot started on a chart, so it is not a bug with the product.
    2 months ago
    When i open  Risk Reward  on a linked chart the link is broken and wont re link until the bot is removed . Any suggestions please