GBP
ENG
Trading Software
    Menu Close
    24 Nov 2020

One click Stealth Trading widget issues

21 days ago
    Hi, Savio,

Thank you for your feedback, your queries are mostly around the stealth feature of the tool.

When you edit a stealth order no request is sent to the broker and no order is filled, it just updates the values in memory, you may experience a UI lag instead.

Depending on the direction the bid or ask price has to hit the stealth target price before the position will close, so it may seem like it has reached the target but in theory, it hasn't, also, due to limitations with the stealth order feature there will be a delay of 1-2 seconds before it closes.

In a volatile market, because the stealth prices are held in memory and not with the broker, there will be a delay, we will state this on the product page as a limitation.

We closed a position using the stealth "close position" button and it closed in less than a second, it should be as fast as the cTrader terminal, we tested this on various positions and there was no delay of more than a second.

We are fixing the bug issue with the Stealth order grid defaulting to line 1.

If you wish to discuss this further then please post on the community chat group below and not here where we can have better 2-way communication.

https://clickalgo.com/live-chat-support
    22 days ago
    Mike (Support Engineer) wrote:
    This issue has been fixed with a recent update.

https://clickalgo.com/customer/downloadableproducts

Hello Mike,

I just got a chance to test the Trading widget terminal. When I updated the Trading widget again, I noticed I received the full Trading professional widget set. And had a quick run through them. They are all great in their own way. Thank you.

I just want to make you aware of the following:

* The stealth edit feature worked. But there is a lag of 3 seconds on my fibre internet to get the edited order filled. It didn't fill as soon as the parameters were hit. It went through ANOTHER volatile dip swing in the live moving candle to trigger the edited parameter price.

* The CLOSE POSITION in the Stealth order box has a delay in execution of around 2 seconds. Live ctrader closing is superfast.

* The CLOSE ALL POSITION in the separate MUSCLE WIDGET has a faster execution compared to the Stealth closing order box.

* In STEALTH ORDER BOX, if I open 2nd order, the 1st EDITED PRICE automatically reverts back to the Saved Parameters of the MAIN Basic Settings of Stealth orders.

Thank you once again.
    22 days ago
    Mike (Support Engineer) wrote:

Thank you Mike. Will test it when I get a chance and post results. Thank you for being on top of it.
    22 days ago

24 days ago
    We are re-investigating the issue of editing stealth orders.
    one month ago
    ok, thank you for your feedback, if you post on the suggestions your idea will be reviewed for a future update, I noticed there is a possible bug also in your last message and this will now be investigated.

Due to the fact that the stealth values are stored on the users PC trading platform and not on the broker and when there is high volatility the targets will not be hit, even with a hard SL or TP held with the broker there will be slippage as the order is filled late.
    one month ago
    Thank you Mike for your honest reply and clarification. I noticed those limitations immediately after placing my trades on ctrader.

I am a Prop Day Trader and at the moment, I am using stealth on another platform which also has SELL LIMIT order, BUY LIMIT order besides basic Market Buy/Sell orders. Also, my TAKE PROFIT and STOP LOSS price can be EDITED AFTER placing the trade based on the market flow for the day.

At the moment, we are being offered better commission rates on cTrader platform. So my plan was to use the same strategy I use on ctrader. And found your Trading widget when doing Google search.

The same features of Take profit and Stop loss price Edits, after placing a trade, are directly available on Ctrader platform. But they can see all the price edits of Take profit and Stop loss zone, as they are logged in.

If you guys can manage to code the Stealth EDIT price to function, AFTER placing the trade with old Take profit parameters, would be a great tool for professionals.

In your single click Stealth widget, it does show in the Stealth box, edited Take- profit price being saved but it does not trigger the edited price, which is unfortunately a limitation to trade effectively.

Also if you can have Sell Limit and Buy Limit buttons with Stop loss and Take profit parameters with PRICE EDITS, along with the above on the same widget, would be great helpful tool.

I am not going to ask for refund as it has lifetime updates. Hopefully one day in the future, you guys will get the Stealth Trading widget parameters to work right. Till then.
    one month ago
    Hi, Savio,

If you have some good ideas to improve the system, please post on our suggestions forum.

Post a New Suggestion

With this tool, you need to set the parameters first before placing a trade, this is a limitation of the trading platforms API, so, unfortunately, it is not possible to place a trade first then update your settings, the whole idea is you preset your trade settings and then use the one-click button to execute the order with those settings.

Also, if you want this tool to manage your trades you must submit them using this tool as each position has a unique label which is used by the tool to manage them.

We will investigate the edit stealth order issue, but the order must be placed by the tool for a stealth order to work.

We will update the product page with this information so this confusion will not happen again.

You are within your rights to request a refund of the product if you wish as it is within the 14-day trial period, you just need to visit your account downloads.
    one month ago
    Hope everyone is doing well in this current climate. I am a Prop Trader.  I purchased the £19.99 Stealth Trading widget for my cTrader platform. I love it as it fits perfectly on my screen next to the moving candle.  But not happy with its performance. Wish it had SELL LIMIT ORDER and BUY LIMIT ORDER buttons too rather than just execution at BUY/SELL Market price.

I got a chance this morning to try out the Stealth trading widget on my demo ctrader account. I noticed that the "Take-profit" ONLY EXECUTES when parameters are set in settings BEFORE PLACING A TRADE.

AFTER I place the trade and EDIT the Take profit parameters as the Trade moves in my favour, it DOES NOT execute or trigger at the EDITED TAKE PROFIT price level. It DOESN'T RECOGNISE the edited parameters even though it shows the edited parameters in the Stealth orders box. The price just pierces through the set parameters without triggering the Edited Price in stealth box.

Also, I have noticed, the Take profit set price doesn't execute on VOLATILE QUICK DIP moving candle either. The price goes right through the set Take-profit parameters and back in the other direction without execution.

I have taken screen shots of one BUY trade and one SELL trade when it was in progress so you can have a look at it.

I have emailed the screenshots to support of clickalgo.

Please advise if the Stealth Trading widget is designed for the purpose as advertised on YouTube and your ClickAlgo website or if it has its limitations.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Sav