Search
GBP
ENG
Trading Software
    Menu Close
    22 Nov 2019

Risk & Reward Tool Suggestions

4 months ago
    Is it possible a future upgrade could include an option for a pre-set 'time to expire' on each order as it's submitted? I typically like to have my limit/stop orders set to expire in one hour if they're not filled by then.

I can do it manually in cTrader after using this tool, but it would be great to have it done all in one click through the tool itself.
    4 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    Hi, Ryan,

You will find it under the settings window, if you still do not have it, try refreshing your web page, if this does not work, send me an email and I will send the copy to you.

Thanks Paul,

Logging in and out off this site got it to work
    4 months ago
    Thanks, for the update, I was wondering how to fix it.
    4 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    We have just published an update where you can now turn off the automatic position sizing of a trade when you adjust the stop loss, you can download this update from your account downloads.

Hi Paul,

I've refreshed the page and downloaded it again, but still have not been able to get this update. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    4 months ago
    Leonardo wrote:

Hi Paul,

I've refreshed the page and downloaded it again, but still have not been able to get this update. Any thoughts?

Thanks

I had the same problem.

Try logging out and back in, or try using incognito tab (Chrome private tab) and log in through that.
    3 months ago
    Somehow the text has become very cramped.

Anything I can do about this?
    3 months ago
    First, try and resize the box, just drag it to the left.
    3 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    First, try and resize the box, just drag it to the left.

Thanks. Yes, looks like it fixed itself :)
    3 months ago
    auto adjustment = off, but the switch doesn't always work.

this is dangerous.

for example, just now tightening stop doubled the size.

can you please check?

3 months ago
    If you make any changes to the settings window, make sure you close the tool so the cBot stops and then restart to be sure.
    3 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    If you make any changes to the settings window, make sure you close the tool so the cBot stops and then restart to be sure.

This has happened after closing the ctrader and restarting the whole pc.
    There are 8 charts with calgo activated. All of them have the same settings i,.e. switch = off.
    3 months ago
    ok, I will take a look for you. In future, it is best to report any bugs by submitting a support ticket.

https://clickalgo.com/HelpDesk/NewTicket

There was a bug which has been fixed, thank you S for reporting it, an update has since been published.
    3 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    ok, I will take a look for you. In future, it is best to report any bugs by submitting a support ticket.

https://clickalgo.com/HelpDesk/NewTicket

There was a bug which has been fixed, thank you S for reporting it, an update has since been published.

Is it possible to add a version history on support or product page so we can check that we are running the latest version please.
    3 months ago
    Hi, Ryan, yes this makes sense, will do this in future, but if you look in the cTrader log tab it usually tells you the version of the cBot.
    3 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    Hi, Ryan, yes this makes sense, will do this in future, but if you look in the cTrader log tab it usually tells you the version of the cBot.

Thanks, I know the version I'm running. Currently V1.0.2

Considering in the past I had issues with your website downloading old versions instead of the most current, what would be nice is if your website showed a list so we can check our version is the latest version available.