Great job on the new update, just a few thoughts:
1. I liked the old 4x2 control panel as it fits perfectly over the ctrader quick trade panel, an option to choose between them would be nice.
2. I am unable to have the tool open on more than one chart of the same currency pair, does this mean the issue of opening multiple positions in the same pair has been fixed?
3. I liked the feature of remembering the last Stop Loss and Take Profit levels, its great for averaging in a position.
I understand that you can't please everyone and some features are more requested.
Thanks for the hard work and a great tool.Paul wrote:
We are about to publish an update v1.1.0 with the following changes.
1. The version number is shown on the settings window & product page.
2. Static text top left of the screen has been removed.
3. Control panel has been made smaller on a 2 x 4 scale instead of 4 x 2.
4. The expiry date has been added to stop and limit orders.
5. The program no longer remembers the stop loss and take profit levels when you close and open the tool.