GBP
ENG
Trading Software
    Menu Close
    22 Nov 2019

Risk & Reward Tool Suggestions

3 months ago
    Hi, Ryan,

The issue with download the old version is down to how the web browser caches files if you log out and back into the website and press F5 to refresh the web page it should get the latest.
    3 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    Hi, Ryan,

The issue with download the old version is down to how the web browser caches files if you log out and back into the website and press F5 to refresh the web page it should get the latest.

Hi Paul,

thanks for letting us know the above, but having a way to check that it is the latest version would be good.

The CBOT shows which version in settings window but there is no where on your site, either the product page or my account downloads page, that shows a version history or even what the latest version is, so how do we know that the version we've downloaded is the latest one?
    3 months ago
    Paul wrote:
    Hi, Ryan, yes this makes sense, will do this in future, but if you look in the cTrader log tab it usually tells you the version of the cBot.

Hi, Ryan, this has been noted, thanks.
    3 months ago
    Can you please reconsider if we need this market order notice stickied on the chart permanently at all? It is wasted space. and not required.
    3 months ago
    S wrote:
    Can you please reconsider if we need this market order notice stickied on the chart permanently at all? It is wasted space. and not required.

Thanks, S, noted.
    3 months ago
    About the SL TP lines.

Let me redefine and start again.

The SL/TP lines being not reset when you click the open long or short arrows present a major hurdle for day traders and scalpers.

Price can move very very quickly as you know. When it does and you try to quickly size your entry using arrows, you find the SL/TP lines are too far away from current price just because for some reason they remember where they were set last time they were used.

What I suggest is that we reset the SL/TP when someone closes the tool by clicking the Up/Down arrow.

And every time, Up/Down arrow is clicked to start a new rade, SL+TP are taken from the settings and it should not matter where they were set to in last trade.

Of course, if there is a position on already, then this will be invalid.
    3 months ago
    Vertical Buttons

May I suggest you look into making these buttons vertical if possible. (or perhaps this can be optional)

That will takes less space. Much much less.

These vertical buttons can then be positioned against either side of the chart and chart would be much more cleaner.

3 months ago
    Thank you, S, your comments have been noted.
    one month ago
    Requested this tiny change months ago. Still waiting on it.

This is sooooooo annoying and adds absolutely zero value.

If you cannot make it optional, can you please just comment the code out for now and release a newer version.

I would be very grateful.
    one month ago
    Hi, S,

We are updating this product with most of the changes requested by customers to coincide with the roll-out of cTrader 3.6 to the brokers.

https://clickalgo.com/ctrader-trading-tools-under-development
    one month ago
    Paul wrote:
    Hi, S,

We are updating this product with most of the changes requested by customers to coincide with the roll-out of cTrader 3.6 to the brokers.

https://clickalgo.com/ctrader-trading-tools-under-development

i understand, but that might take 6 more months to reach brokers like ic :/
    one month ago
    Hi, All,

We are about to publish an update v1.1.0 with the following changes.

1. The version number is shown on the settings window & product page.
    2. Static text top left of the screen has been removed.
    3. Control panel has been made smaller on a 2 x 4 scale instead of 4 x 2.
    4. The expiry date has been added to stop and limit orders.
    5. The program no longer remembers the stop loss and take profit levels when you close and open the tool.

Paul.
    one month ago
    Hi Paul,

Great job on the new update, just a few thoughts:

1. I liked the old 4x2 control panel as it fits perfectly over the ctrader quick trade panel, an option to choose between them would be nice.
    2. I am unable to have the tool open on more than one chart of the same currency pair, does this mean the issue of opening multiple positions in the same pair has been fixed?
    3. I liked the feature of remembering the last Stop Loss and Take Profit levels, its great for averaging in a position.

I understand that you can't please everyone and some features are more requested.

Thanks for the hard work and a great tool.

Paul wrote:
    Hi, All,

5. The program no longer remembers the stop loss and take profit levels when you close and open the tool.

Paul.
    one month ago
    Ryan wrote:
    Hi Paul,

Great job on the new update, just a few thoughts:

1. I liked the old 4x2 control panel as it fits perfectly over the ctrader quick trade panel, an option to choose between them would be nice.
    2. I am unable to have the tool open on more than one chart of the same currency pair, does this mean the issue of opening multiple positions in the same pair has been fixed?
    3. I liked the feature of remembering the last Stop Loss and Take Profit levels, its great for averaging in a position.

I understand that you can't please everyone and some features are more requested.

Thanks for the hard work and a great tool.

Hi, Ryan,

1. Sorry about that, we will review this for a future release.
    2. take a look here: https://clickalgo.com/ctrader-risk-reward-tool-how-it-works
    3. This has been added as an option and you can download the update.
    one month ago
    Paul wrote:
    Hi, All,

Paul.

Thanks. Looks great.