Black-Box Trading System for Forex Currency Pairs
This trading system is a black-box system, you are provided with a full set of adjustable parameters for optimization.
This robot uses many black-box indicators which are also provided.
This technical trading robot will make a perfect addition to your existing portfolio.
Your goal is to make a maximum profit with minimum risk and not the number of trades per month.
Watch EURUSD Trading Robot Demo
The video has been uploaded to 1080p High Quality, so do not forget to set your U-Tube video quality to 1080p HD.
Duration: 11 minutes
News Release Manager Included Free
Our best-selling news manager robot has been integrated into all the Neptune trading robots to prevent trading during high-impact news events.
Save Money If You Purchase All of the Robots Together
If you buy the robots individually the total cost is 9 x £24.99 = £225.00
If you buy all of them together on this product page the total cost is £149.99.00 - Saving £75.00
If You Have Already Purchased One Or More Robots?
If you have already purchased one or more robots and now you want all 9 of them, just let us know and we will send you a discount voucher for the amount you already paid so you can use this to purchase the complete collection of trading robots.
- Customer purchases 1 robot @ £24.99
- They are very happy with the results and want to purchase the other 8 robots
- We will provide a discount voucher worth £24.99
- Customer purchases the other 8 robots for £125.00
Neptune 9 Forex Trading Robots
The 9 trading robots are listed below together with 1 year backtest results, click on any of the links to visit the product page for more information about each currency pair and the option to purchase them individually.
- EURUSD TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 120% balance increase with 4.48% balance drawdown. Settings updated 22.01.2020
- GBPUSD TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 36% balance increase with 4.21% balance drawdown. Settings updated 11.02.2020
- AUDUSD TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 25% balance increase with 3.63% balance drawdown. Settings updated 25.01.2020
- CADJPY TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 45% balance increase with 2.63% balance drawdown. Settings updated 26.01.2020
- GBPCHF TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 38% balance increase with 3.81% balance drawdown. Settings updated 06.02.2020
- USDCHF TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 51% balance increase with 4.04% balance drawdown. Settings updated 06.02.2020
- EURGBP TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 44% balance increase with 5.52% balance drawdown. Settings updated 26.01.2020
- USDJPY TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 45% balance increase with 4.60% balance drawdown. Settings updated 06.02.2020
- EURJPY TRADING ROBOT £24.99 - 68% balance increase with 5.03% balance drawdown. Settings updated 30.01.2020
We have added an additional parameter to allow you to turn on Turbo Boost and if you select "Yes" the trading system will boost the net profit and the number of trades, this can provide a much higher return of profits, but at the same time it may also increase your risk, we advise that you experiment.
Depending on your settings, sometimes this does not work, so leave it switched off.
How To Run Your Own Backtests
Running your own backtests is very simple and we have created a video just for this robot.
Free Quarterly Optimisation Updates
We will optimise the settings for this trading robot free of charge every 3-months so that this system adapts to the changing market cycles.
Optimised files included 1-year.
- Last update: January, February 2020, version 2.2.0, read release notes
- Next update May, June 2020
Optimization The Trading System Yourself
We provide you with over 60 settings that you can use to run cTraders optimization service to get even better results yourself.
The Markets move in cycles and if you start to see the system performing badly, just re-optimize.
User Settings Explained
Visit our product support knowledgebase for more information on the robot's adjustable user settings. We provide example robot settings in the product download file, you will need to find your own settings that match your personal views of risk vs reward which is defined by net profit and drawdown.
How To Install
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install onto the platform.
If you need help with installation and how to use this product, visit the support page.
~ Source Code Not Included ~