Plan - Execute - Manage
This tool allows you to pre-plan your trades before you submit an order with up to 4 profit targets and a stop loss and create one or more trades with a single mouse click, once the orders are submitted you can then manage the open orders with a break-even stop loss or close any of the profit targets.
The control panel can easily be minimised to free up the chart space again when not in use.
Core Benefits of Using This Tool
The core benefits of using this tool are outlined below.
- Plan your trades before you submit an order.
- Set your risk % on how much you wish to trade or use a fixed cash amount.
- Plan your take profit targets with a % of volume to close.
- See instantly the overall trade result and check if it meets your requirements.
- Execute will create a set of orders for each target.
- Manage the trades once opened with profit targets, break-even and stop loss.
- Close all positions or just a single target with a click.
How To Install The Indicator
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install onto the platform.
Read The User Guide?
Before you start using the cTrader Risk & Reward Tool it is best to read the user guide first, this will help you with installation and instructions on how to get started.
Is This an Upgrade To The Standard Risk & Reward Tool?
This is not an upgrade to the standard risk & reward tool sold by ClickAlgo.com, this version is an alternative product created by one of our vendors imb24 GmbH
How To Download Trial?
We offer a 14-day trial for all of our products, you can either click on the link below the 'Add to Cart' button or the link below.
Instant Chat Support
If you want a speedy reply to your questions just post your questions on our Telegram chat group.
We listen to customers feedback and take it seriously, as this is a vendor product the turnaround to create updates will be much faster, so please send your suggestions to improve this product to our forum and they will be reviewed and added in the next update.
How to Report a Bug
If you find any bugs while using this software please report it below.