A common problem with automated trading systems is that when they open a position usually the trader is unaware of this event, now with the trade notifier, you can configure it so that it will send instant messages about a position opening or closing as soon as it happens. The message will contain everything a trader needs to understand what kind of trade opened including the position size as well as the profit and loss of a closing trade.
Type of Notifications
- When any position opens for a selected symbol.
- When any position closes for a selected symbol.
- When a position opens that belong to a particular trading robot.
- When a position closes that belong to a particular trading robot.
How to send notifications for a trading robot?
This is mainly designed for our customers who are using our trading systems, there is a setting called instance name, this value must be the same as the value that is on the trading robot, nearly all the trading robots we offer have this setting in the robot. If you wish to use this in your own trading robots, just make sure that when a position opens the label of the position is the instance name.
Broadcast Trade Signals to a Telegram Group
Another use of this robot is to broadcast trade information to a telegram group, this can be in the form of a trader manually creating an order or an automated trading system.
Make sure that the symbol selected is for the symbol that you wish to receive notifications.
If you leave the instance name field empty then you will receive notifications for all positions for the chosen symbol.
If you choose an instance name that matches an automated trading systems instance name as the same symbol then you will receive notifications only for the automated trading system with the same symbol.
- Notify on open - turn on or off notifications for open positions.
- Notify on close - turn on or off notifications for closed positions.
- A EURUSD BUY position has just opened with a position size of 0.1 lots. The entry price was 1.13704 and the time was 17:40 server time.
- A EURUSD BUY position has just closed with a Net profit of 35.
- A GBPUSD SELL position has just closed with a Net loss of 15.
* if you require additional information with the above messages please post a comment on the community forum here.
Interested in Sending Pictures of Trade Setups?
You can also send a picture of your trade setup on the chart within a second to a telegram channel which is perfect for trading groups.
How to configure your notifications?
We provide full support and educational material to help you set-up your email, telegram bot and SMS text message accounts so you can start receiving your alerts as soon as possible. There is also a free tool you can use to test that your settings are correct and to help you if you need it. You can download the tool here.
The video has been uploaded to 1080p High Quality, so do not forget to set your U-Tube video quality to 1080p HD.
How To Install
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install onto the platform.