We have put together a complete list of cTrader brokers to help traders sign-up with the most reliable one with great customer service and fees. This list was compiled based on Trustpilot reviews, size of the company, regulations, support, fees, security of funds and other factors.
The cTrader is broker-neutral which means that the platform can be offered by any broker.
Best cTrader Brokers
The following brokers are shown as best at the top with the most regulated, size of the company, number of Trustpilot reviews, Trustpilot score and other factors like fees, customer support and transparency.
- IC Markets - Australia + Global, Trustpilot Score?
- Pepperstone - Australia + Global, Trustpilot Score?
- FXPro - the United Kingdom + Global, Trustpilot Score?
- Varianse - the United Kingdom + Global, NTS
- Tradeview Forex - Caymans, Trustpilot Score?
- Top FX- Cyprus , Trustpilot Score?
- Fondex - Cyprus , Trustpilot Score?
- Skilling - Cyprus, Trustpilot Score?
- Scandinavian Capital Markets - Sweden, Trustpilot Score?
- Fibo Group - Cyprus + Global, Trustpilot Score?
- Roboforex - Belize, Trustpilot Score?
- Axiory - Belize, Trustpilot Score?
- Purple Trading - Cyprus , Trustpilot Score?
- Kimura, Malta - NTS
- FX Pig - Vanuatu, Trustpilot Score?
- Trader's Way, - NA, NR - Trustpilot Score?
- Conotoxia - Cyprus, NTS
- Bull Sphere - Thailand, NR - Trustpilot Score?
* brokers who are using Trustpilot to collect reviews will have real feedback from customers.
- NR - No regulation is shown on the website.
- NA - No business address is shown on the website.
- NTS - No Trustpilot score or real-online revews.
Top Rated Broker
It is well known in the community that IC Markets is the No. 1 broker for both the cTrader and MT4 trading platforms, they have excellent customer support, a good track record for withdrawals and a wide range of symbols to trade.
If you are using or thinking about using a broker that is not listed above then we advise caution, research the company with a Google search and look for the key factors for choosing a regulated and transparent broker.
We have found at least one broker offering cTrader that we feel is a scam, do not open an account with them.
Small or Micro Accounts
Firstly, here is a list of all the brokers that offer a small account size or micro-accounts to help you get started, we will also show you which ones are good.
Who Are Trustpilot?
Trustpilot is a popular Danish review website founded in Denmark in 2007 that hosts reviews of businesses worldwide with nearly 1 million new reviews posted each month. The Trustpilot reviews provide more insights into the actions they are taking to protect and promote trust online. They also combat fake reviews and all reviews are analysed for trustworthiness.
Watch a Video Explainer
We have also put together a quick video explaining how we managed to rate the brokers and why it was needed.
How to Open a Demo Account
If you are planning on starting out by using a demo account so you can practice your trading with zero risk and no costs then have a read of our article below that will help you download the cTrader platform.
Inaccuracies & Mistakes
If you spot any mistakes or inaccuracies in our list of brokers above or you are a broker and we missed adding your company.
Please contact us and we will update the page.
* this data was updated on the 9th of March 2022