The company Stocktwitsis one of the largest social network tools available that has over two million registered community members and their tools are very useful for all traders. TradingView is cloud-based charting and social-networking software for both beginner and advanced active investment traders with over 1-million active users.
Why this Tool is Useful
This tool brings together TradingViews Forex Analysis that uses 29 of the best and most useful technical indicators and displays a summary of the trend in a graphical window that is easy for the trader to see with a quick glance and StockTwits Real-Time social network feeds showing the sentiment of other traders. With this compact view, the trader can use the information at their disposal to help make the correct choice while trading.
The window is Split into Two Parts
When you first start the cBot you will only see the Technical Analysis window on the left as shown below with a dark theme.
You can show and hide the right panel by clicking on the button above.
The following features are included in this free tool.
- The window stays on top of the charts.
- Summary overview gauge of 29-technical indicators showing the possible trend.
- Social network feeds on experienced traders on their predicted trade setups.
- Compact view to not obscure the real action on the chart.
- At a glance, you can see the community consensus on a symbol.
- you are never alone with a social media feed.
- The feed is updated every 60 seconds.
- Manually trade from the widget.
- option to launch the technical analysis window as a light or dark theme.
As we have provided this for free there are a few limitations that you may find.
- The feed is updated every 60 seconds instead of a push notification as the feed is posted.
- The widget is not resizable.
- The links on the feeds to do not navigate.
- THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH FOREX.
There are a few trade controls added to this widget to allow the trader to quickly submit or manage existing positions.
- B = Open a buy position.
- S = Open a sell position.
- Decimal value is the lot size which starts at 0.01 and increments at 0.01
- C = Close all open positions only for the selected symbol.
- R = Reverse all open positions for the symbol.
- D = Double the position size for all open positions.
How to Change the Theme?
When you start the cBot you will see a window for setting the cBots optional parameters, there will be a single option for you to select a light or dark them.
Watch a Video Overview
The video has been uploaded to 1080p High Quality, so do not forget to set your U-Tube video quality to 1080p HD.
We also provide web-based financial widgets to assist you with your trading.
How To Install
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install onto the platform.
Instant Chat Support
If you want a speedy reply to your questions just post your questions on our Telegram chat group.