TRADING HOURS OF MAJOR STOCK EXCHANGES
This indicator displays the global trading hours (trading sessions) for each of the 7 major stock exchanges in the world used by cTrader.
Why do you need to use a market Trading Clock?
this clock allows investors from around the world to trade during normal business hours, after work or even in the middle of the night.
All Features Selected (actual exchange opening times.)
You can choose between your local timezone opening and closing times for the exchanges or the actual local times for New York, London etc.
Athens UTC(+02:00) Example
You are able to select either your local timezone or the actual local times of the exchanges.
* Alert market opens: how many minutes are left till the market opens, a countdown timer will be displayed under the clock.
MARKET CLOCK FEATURES
- Date and time order from left to right, so that closed markets are on the left of the highlighted open markets and markets about to open are on the right.
- Show the clock in your current timezone or the local exchange timezone.
- sends you an email (x) minutes before an exchange opens.
- User-defined colours for the open and closed clocks to suit your background colour.
- Option to turn on/off the sound for the alarm
- The user-defined sound when a market opens can be any file located on your computer, so you can use a real exchange bell sound.
- Show or hide the timezone location label.
- Optional display of opening times for each of the exchanges.
- Clocks show the market closed the message with all clocks in a closed state at the weekend.
- Option to display closing times.
- Option to display the alert when the market is about to open with a countdown timer.
- FxPro Midnight Inactivity message, trading stops for 5 minutes.
- Easier to add additional exchanges.
- Display 24hr clock option.
FXPro Customers Note: They currently halt trading for 5 minutes each night at midnight (Cyprus Time), as this is the time that the daily trading session finishes for their Liquidity Providers. At this time each night, the Liquidity Providers carry out their own daily reconciliations and withdraw their pricing for a very short period of time while this is carried out. Due to this temporary withdrawal of liquidity, we see a widening of our spreads and a reduction in the liquidity available for their clients, in order to prevent their clients from being affected by these abnormal market conditions they prefer to suspend trading until 00:05 when the Liquidity Providers have all returned pricing.
cTrader Font Resizing Issue
Please be aware that if you change the font size on cTrader it will cause issues with displaying the clock correctly.
Marketing Opening Bells
You can download a sample opening bell from the link below to add to the Market Trading Clock, the indicator will allow you to use any sound file.
Download Wall Street Opening Bell
* Just copy the file into a folder on your device and add that path to the Media File Path in the indicators parameters input field.
Watch a Video Demonstration
The video link below will take you to YouTube where you can watch a hands-on demo, please forgive the poor quality as this was recorded 4-years ago.
How To Install & Open Indicators
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install it onto the platform.
Join Telegram Community
You can join a Telegram community and chat with other traders to discuss, share and ask for help.