Draw part of your zone and the colour, extension, comment and risk are automatically shown.
You have the following controls on your zones:
- Supply and demand zones’ colour
- You can type ‘e’ in the dealt-off zones’ comment and you have the extension like fresh zones
- You can define four risk plans
- Defining wiggle room for your risk management calculation.
(Cushion for your entry and SL as per cent of your zone width)
- Hide/Unhide intraday zones (IntraDay)
- Hide/Unhide Swing zones (Swing)
- Hide/Unhide timeframe comments (⮃)
- Hide/Unhide dealt-off zones (DLF-Zone)
- Delete all objects on the chart (DeleteAll)
- Freeze/Unfreeze the wiggle room on the selected zone (✻)
How to Get Started
To get started you need first to use the rectangle tool from the chart tools and draw a rectangle defining your support & resistance zones, after you have done this you will see the colour change and the trading zones control will now display the risk information as shown in the above picture. For additional help watch the video below.
Watch a quick video demonstration showing you how to get started, we recommend that you download the file to watch.
Duration: 2 minutes - Watch a video demo
Read The User Guide?
Before you start using the indicator you should read the user guide, this will answer any questions you may have.
How To Install & Open
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install it onto the platform.
Remember, this is an Indicator.
If you have any questions, please first search our product help forum for the answer, if you cannot find it, post a new question.
Join Telegram Community
You can join a Telegram community and chat with other traders to discuss, share and ask for help.