What Type of Trading Strategy is This?
The DiNapoli indicator which is used in this trading robot has a high probability of providing a signal to buy or sell due to any financial instrument being overbought or oversold. This is an advanced stochastic indicator based on techniques by Dinapoli. It gives good crossover signals.
This robot will automatically open and close positions based on this indicator.
You can purchase his book on Fibonacci Analysis at GoodReads here
You Can Use It For Trading Signals
You will have the option to turn auto-trading off and use it for an alert system, it provides both a windows pop-up and email alert.
- Symbol: EURUSD
- Timeframe: Hour
- Time: 12:34
- Price: 1.2295
- DiNapoli Result value: 38
- Trade direction: Buy
What is the DiNapoli Stochastic Indicator?
The DiNapoli Stochastic demonstrates smoother indicators and therefore gives less false signals in comparison with the traditional oscillator.
The indicator is written in accordance with the description given in the book by Joe Dinapoli "Trading With DiNapoli Levels".
This oscillator smoothing method leads to filtering of the most "noise" component of the price movement.
The DiNapoli Stochastic indicator can be used in the strategies oriented to a standard stochastic. However, the stronger smoothing can lead to loss of an array of signals. It is recommended to apply any trend indicator for more efficient use of the indicator and its signals filtering.
~ This system works fine without an additional trend indicator if you want one added please contact us ~
EXAMPLE SETTINGS FOR EURUSD & DAX
How Do We Capture a Trend Reversal?
- If the Dinapoli result line crosses below the signal line and is falling and is above a threshold like 70 it is considered overbought and the price may drop.
- If the Dinapoli result line crosses above the signal line and is rising and is below a threshold like 30 it is considered overbought and the price may rise.
- A unique filter is added to check the distance between the result and signal lines when the curve occurs, this relates directly to the price action and improves the probability of a price reversal.
- Positions can be closed when the DiNapoli result line crosses unique levels for closing and as these levels are separate from the opening signals for much finer control and improved performance.
Advanced Risk Management Features
Having an automated strategy that relies mostly on technical indicators will need some form of protection against high impact market events like news releases or even low liquidity when the spreads are so high that when new positions are opened they could be many pips down from the start.
- Max spread - you can set a limit so that a position will not open if the symbol spread is too high.
- Stop loss and take profit.
- Trailing stop with pip step - when the price gains a set amount of pips to stop loss is moved (x) pips behind the price and as the price increases, it is adjusted a set amount of pips (step).
- Trading hours - you can set the hours you want the robot to open new positions, there may be times when it is best avoided, open positions will still be managed.
- Pause trading for high impact news releases - if you are using technical data analysis with your trading and reply on indicators then when a major news event occurs, the price can turn against you as much as 1% or 100 pips which can cause a large drawdown on your capital.
News Event Manager Included Free - £9.99
This software is free with the robot, you can find out more about it by clicking on the link below.
This Strategy Works With All Symbols
We ran a back-test on EURUSD and without any optimization and basic settings.
~ Basic Backtest Results ~
Symbol: Germany 30 (DAX)
Starting Capital: £1000.00
Date Range: 1 year
Profit: £5034.99 (+503%)
Starting with £5000.00 capital the Drawdown is 8.71%
Starting Capital: £1000.00
Date Range: 1 year (06.04.2017 - 04.04.2018)
Profit: £479.00 (+48%)
Starting with £5000.00 capital the Drawdown is 2.25%
~ We will include the above settings with the robot ~
YOU WILL NEED TO FIND THE BEST SETTINGS FOR OTHER SYMBOLS
~ source code is not included with this product ~
Learn How To Backtest & Optimise Your Parameters
Click on the button above to start your 14-day free trial
Adjustable Settings & Features
We have made sure that you are not just buying strategy that just opens and closes positions when the indicators are oversold or overbought, we have included the most useful risk management and alert features that you will need to get the most out of this robot.
Important Update *
The parameter Close DiNapoli reverse has been changed to Include close levels, when set to yes, it will use the close buy and sell levels to close a position, when set to No, it will ignore these levels.
Do You Want To Add Additional features?
If you want to add more indicators or additional features to this robot then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch a Video Demonstration
The video has been uploaded to 1080p High Quality, so do not forget to set your U-Tube video quality to 1080p HD.
Duration: 25 minutes