This indicator provides some very useful information for the trader when it has been drawn onto the chart, the user selects the tool and draws either a bullish or bearish rectangle usually selecting start and endpoints on the candles as shown below. You have the option to draw an upper or lower zone, the lower zone is shown below in red shows the following information.
- Bars: number of candles (bars) between the starting point on the left to the endpoint on the right, so the whole zone.
- Time: total time in the zone, 1.08:40 means 1-day, 8 hours and 40 minutes.
- Price Delta: price difference in the measured area. In absolute and relative terms.
- Volume: tick volume for the elapsed period measured by the tool.
How it Works
When you have installed the indicator, you simply attach it to the chart that you wish to use it on and you will see the small button top left called Measure.
Click on this button and you will see it turn Red, this means the drawing tool is active, follow the instructions below to draw the zones.
- Click anywhere on the chart and move the mouse down to start drawing.
- Click again to complete the drawing.
- use the mouse and drag the rectangle to where you want it to be.
- The rectangle will show 8-points to allow you to resize left, right, up or down.
- Click anywhere on the chart and move the mouse up to start drawing.
- Adjusting the zone is the same as the lower zone.
How to Delete the Rectangles
to remove the drawing objects just click on the shaded zone and press the delete key or right click your mouse and choose delete.
You can use this Indicator on any timeframe, unfortunately, we hope that the user settings are self-explanatory, but if you need help then post your question on our support group. You can also watch the video demo where we explain all the settings and how to use this indicator on your charts.
How To Install & Open
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install it onto the platform. Remember, this is an Indicator.
Watch a Video Demo
We have recorded a hands-on tutorial showing how to use this tool and all the settings above.
Custom Development Work
As this indicator is open source you can request custom development work to modify and improve it, you get to keep the full source code after, just get in touch with us below.
Join Telegram Community
You can join a Telegram community and chat with other traders to discuss, share and ask for help.