The Trading Dashboard is an embedded trading tool developed with one of the latest cTrader API versions, we are taking advantage of its capabilities to develop a fast and reliable tool to place trades with a single click in many symbols running in real-time. Each control contains buttons for executing actions on its symbol and either deleting or changing the symbol itself, it’s identified by the symbol name and it shows the bid-ask prices and spread in real-time.
With the click of a button, you can select from all the symbols your broker provides and add them to the panel, as many as you need to have.
Smart Order Placement
You will be able to place customized market orders and pending orders with a single click, in any symbol that your broker provides. Depending on the order distance parameter, it is converted automatically to either pending, market or stop order.
The settings and state of the symbols are automatically saved on each adjustment, so you can stop, and then redeploy and have the same configuration when redeployed.
What is Pip Distance?
The distance (pips) serves to place pending orders a number of pips away from the current price. When the distance is positive it means above the current price, where only buy stops and limit orders can be placed. When the distance is negative, only sell stops and buy limits.
Example on Distance (pips): 10 pips
• Click Buy, a Buy Stop Order will be placed 10 pips above the current market price.
• Click Sell, a Sell Limit Orderwill be placed 10 pips above the current market price.
Example on Distance (pips): -10 pips
• Click Buy, a Buy Limit Order will be placed 10 pips below the current market price.
• Click Sell, a Sell Stop Order will be placed 10 pips below the current market price.
Example on Distance (pips): 0 pips
When the distance is set to zero, it works as regular market orders.
Two Display Versions Offered
The Standard Version is an explicit version where the controls have their description, also it offers a new mode where you can define the trading size as a percentage of the equity you want to risk in this trade.
The Compact Version contains only the functional buttons for traders that are already experienced with the layout.
The Palette offers custom Dark and Light theme, but if needed, there’s a custom theme that you can use to change the colours.
All Updates Are Free
With one time purchase, you will have access to more features as we will constantly improve it and add more features that will ease your trading process.
Why Use This Product?
- You have all the buttons that you need to trade in a single space.
- If you use multiple screens, it can be placed on a detached chart.
- Customize it to your liking so you don't spend time setting up a trade multiple times.
- Save the layout settings automatically so you can restart where you left it previously.
- Check the prices and spread in real-time before placing a trade.
Watch a Video Overview
The video has been uploaded to 1080p High Quality, so do not forget to set your U-Tube video quality to 1080p HD.
How To Install
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install onto the platform.
Instant Chat Support
If you want a speedy reply to your questions just post your questions on our Telegram chat group.