When trading, there are a few things worse than missing your entry by a few pips or getting stopped out by so little, only to see the market go in your favour. One solution is to spread out your entries, this way you might have one, most, or all entries, some at a good or some at a bad price.
This tool will help you spread your trades very quickly with a few clicks, it's a script that lets you place multiple trades simultaneously, split across a range that you can determine by dragging the mouse over the chart.
You can also set a number of trades and also the volume to increment or decrement if needed, it's all included in the list of settings.
All Updates Are Free
With one time purchase, you will have access to more features as we will constantly improve it and add more features that will ease your trading process.
Steps to use It
- Place your mouse over the start price
- Press Ctrl + Left Click
- Move the mouse to the end price and press Left Click
cBot Parameter Settings
Number of Trades to Place
It lets you place any amount of trades you need
Let's you set the volume for each trade, it also allows to increase or decrease the lot size with each new trade as needed, the parameters available for configuration are
- Initial Trade Lot Size
- Increment Lot By
- Decrement Lot By
Here are a few examples:
- 10 trades with the same lot size of 0.01
- 5 trades from 0.01 that increment 0.01 each (0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05)
- 5 trades from 0.1 that decrement 0.01 each (0.1, 0.09, 0.08, 0.07, 0.06)
- Stop-Loss Pips (Fixed SL for all Trades)
- Take Profit Pips (Fixed TP for all Trades)
- Set All SL to one level For Buy/Sell (Hotkey)
- This feature allows to set all SL targets to a single price, it requires placing the mouse over the price and using the hotkey, there's a hotkey for Buys/Sells independently
- Set All TP to one level For Buy/Sell (Hotkey)
- This feature allows to set all TP targets to a single price, it requires placing the mouse over the price and using the hotkey, there's a hotkey for Buys/Sells independently
- Line Settings
- Line style (Solid, Dotted, Dashed, etc.)
- Override Label
- Label (Serves to identify the trades made by this bot/script, it won't interfere with other bot instances.)
- Buttons (Quick Buttons to Close Orders/Positions for these trades if needed)
- Hide Buttons
- Vertical Alignment
- Horizontal Alignment
Watch a Video Overview
The video has been uploaded to 1080p High Quality, so do not forget to set your U-Tube video quality to 1080p HD.
How To Install
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install it onto the platform.
Instant Chat Support
If you want a speedy reply to your questions just post your questions on our Telegram chat group.