The all-in-one Symbol Information indicator will help you manage risk and timing to enter or exit your trades, it is provided free to use and if you find any bugs or would like to see additional features please scroll to the bottom of this page and go to the relevant site to post.
When you first attach the indicator to a cTrader chart you will see the adjustable settings, below is an explanation of the settings which are not so obvious.
- ATR periods - the is the average true range indicator value for periods.
- ADR period - this is the average day range indicator period value.
- Volatility pips - number of pips the price moves in a minute, the higher the setting the more tolerance for rapid price movement.
- Media file - path on your PC to where a sound file is located which is used for the alerts.
- Warning colour - the colour used for any warning shown in the information on the chart.
- Show Depth of Market - show or hide the DOM, note: if this is 0m, then your broker does not support it.
How To Install & Open cBots
First, make sure you have the cTrader trading platform installed and then simply unzip the file and double-click on it to automatically install onto the platform.
Join Telegram Community
You can join a Telegram community and chat with other traders to discuss, share and ask for help.